The centre for ICT through its Training Services Department is running a two days workshop and training to Certificate in Information Technology & Diploma in Information Technology programmes Instructors. The program which started on 16/3/2017 is expected to run for two days with the following expected learning outcomes:
- To identify students behaviors and utilize them effectively during instruction.
- To identify effective instructional methods and criteria for their selection during instruction
- To demonstrate effective classroom instruction and handle students responses appropriately
- To relate course learning outcomes with various assessment tools
- To apply assessment principles in setting and administering tests and examinations for effective assessment of learning
the event took place on Mazimbu Solomon Mahlangu Campus